- I turned 18!
- I went home multiple times.
- My parents bought a condo on the Oregon coast (so I'll be visiting the coast quite a bit in the future).
- I survived finals.
- I made the dean's list (my biggest and hardest to reach goal for this semester).
- I went home for the summer.
- I had surgery! (I had my gallbladder removed. It was pretty damaged, apparently, but had absolutely no stones, so that's good. And it doesn't look as though I damaged my liver, which was a concern since I'd been sick for so long by the time I was able to have the surgery. They also discovered that I've had multiple appendicitis attacks in the past...how did I not know that?! They didn't do anything about it, though, and apparently it does not mean that I'll have any other attacks in the future, but now I know what an appendicitis attack feels like...which, for me, is almost nothing. It's been two weeks since my surgery I've been feeling pretty ok, getting better everyday.)
Subscribe in a reader