Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chocolate Hazelnut Frosting

This recipe was shared with me by a lovely friend, my partner in crime at our school's baking competition. It's actually a really simple recipe, using only two ingredients, but the combination of tastes is so perfect. It's a perfect balance between rich and sweet.

Ingredients:
1 tub of Betty Crocker/Hershey's milk chocolate frosting (any milk chocolate frosting will work well)
1 cup of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread

Recipe:
In a small bowl, mix together milk chocolate frosting with Nutella spread.
Then, whip well until it is slightly fluffy.
Finally, you can take the frosting and spread it on cake or cupcakes.



I absolutely loved this simple recipe. I usually hate the taste of premade chocolate frosting because it tastes too chalky. But this frosting was delicious. I'll definitely be using this recipe in the future.


Dorm Food

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment