Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Adjusting to Dorm Food

Hello. My name is Kat. I'm a freshman at University of Portland, originally from the Tacoma area in Washington state. I'm currently declared as an elementary education major, but I hope to add a second major in French and a minor in music. We'll see how that goes.
Right now I'm still new to this whole college/dorm/on-my-own-thing. But, I've noticed already a strange trend when it comes to food. It doesn't have to be good, it just needs to be unique. So that's what my blog is about. Everything I make with what I have on hand in my dorm room. I try to sneak nutrition in any way I can, but it isn't necessarily always guaranteed. If that's what you're looking for, this probably isn't the place. Mostly, these are just funny tales and awful recipes, pretty much all of which I won't recommend you try. I'll be sure to let you know which ones work and which ones to stay away from.
That's pretty much it. Let the eating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment