Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Something New

So, as you might have noticed, I decided to redo the design of my blog. It looks really cool in chrome, but I have no idea how it will work in other browsers, and especially how it will look in mobile browsers. So, let me know if this design doesn't work for you and I'll see if I can try a different one.
Also, today marks my 400th page view. Actually, as of today there have been 410 page views (24 today alone). This is excellent. My goal is 500 page views by the end of the month, though I'm not sure how realistic that is. So feel free to share this blog with anyone and everyone.
My food stories:
Yesterday, during history class, I decided I really wanted Chinese food (specifically sesame chicken). So, despite the rain, I decided to go to Panda Express. My friend David tagged along. Panda Express happens to require 6 miles of biking. Which was fine because it was raining and I'm from Washington and David's from Oregon and we both like the rain. But it also wasn't fine because that meant we didn't even get back to campus until about 8. And then we wanted to hang out, and we talked about our ed class that we both are taking (which is pretty much the same as studying) and then...I came back to my room at 11. I am seriously the worst roommate ever. I come home late, I leave without saying anything, and...there may or may not be a large pile of banana bread dishes and other assorted dishes from other meals, resting next to the sink...said pile that may or may not exist, totally has my name written all over it and has been staring at me as I sleep (my bed is across from the sink). And there may or may not also be a large pile of books and bags, just sitting on the floor by my bed, waiting to be taken care of. And my bed may or may not be covered with even more textbooks. Yeah, I'm kind of a horrible roommate. I'm surprised Anna puts up with me.
So, other than my awful roommateness and the fact that I went to Panda Express (which, by the way, does not have sesame chicken :( but it does have the best broccoli beef ever, so it was ok), I haven't been up to too much. I honestly don't know what I've done with myself today, since it obviously hasn't been cleaning, and it hasn't been homework, and it hasn't really been much eating (I actually never got around to eating lunch...I just had early supper at like 5:30). In fact, perhaps I should do some homework. Or clean my room. Or watch Glee!
hmmm...I think homework. I am, after all, paying to go to this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment